Ivor Stiffys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Privacy Notice

Go down

My Privacy Notice Empty My Privacy Notice

Post  Pianoguy Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 pm

In response to the new SCS guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal crap, misspellings, malaprops, funny car pictures, broken photo links and videos, etc. (as a result of the BOrK Convention).
For commercial use of the above, my written consent is needed at all times!

(Anyone Brit reading this can copy this text and paste it on their forehead. This will place them under protection of copyright laws of Dr. Who). By the present communiqué, I notify Thunky that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The aforementioned prohibited actions also apply to flames, chili ingredient arguers, trolls and/or any crap under Thunk's direction or control. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of my privacy is punished by limiting thread access to discussions on the existence or lack thereof of God..

SCS is now controlled by a cat. All members are recommended to publish a notice like this, or if you prefer, you may copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once, you will be tacitly allowing the use of elements such as your opinion of the worthyness of the Beatles as well as the information contained in your favorite sports gif postings.

Pianoguy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum